Swimming Pool GuidelinesAugust 19, 2020
Club Operational Guidelines and ProtocolsAugust 19, 2020
TENNIS AND BADMINTON GUIDELINES
These guidelines will be implemented effective August 19, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The Tennis and Badminton courts is open daily from 7am to 6pm.
- A tracing form must be filled up prior to the use of the court as per IATF guidelines for contact tracing purposes.
- Member, spouses and dependents must fill out the tracing form in person with the sports attendant.
- Prior reservation to all tennis and badminton courts is required ONLY thru the Supervisor or the Sports Attendant.
- To minimize queuing on specific court, the sports attendant will assign the court to the players to ensure social distancing.
- Queuing of trainers and ballboys will be strictly implemented.
PERIOD OF PLAY
- The maximum playing time is one (1) hour
- Grace period of ten (10) minutes is allowed, No show, full charges will be billed accordingly.
- We will temporarily suspend accommodation of guests.
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court.
- Try to stay at least two (2) meters apart from other players. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or high five).
- Wearing of face shield or masks is recommended.
- Singles played is preferred. For those intending to play doubles, arrange to play only with family members or others who live on your household or with individuals who are considered to be low risk. Avoid any incidental contact.
- No group training will be allowed. Only individual lesson per coach/trainer is permitted. However, for those belonging in the same household a maximum of four (4) players including the coach/trainer will be allowed.
- Avoid changing ends of the court. Stay on your side of court.
- Use three (3) balls (tennis) / one (1) tube of shuttle cock only, respectively.
- Mark your tennis balls/shuttle cock and only touch your own tennis balls/shuttle cock.
- If a ball/shuttle cock from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball/shuttle cock, racquet or other equipment.
- Wash your hands immediately or use a hand sanitizer/alcohol after every set.
- Do not share food, drinks or towels.
- Always practice social distancing when taking breaks.
- Transition and common areas surrounding the court still require the use of protective mask.
- Leave the court immediately as soon as your time is up.
- If necessary, Shower at home.
- No extra-curricular or social activities should be take place.
- All players are encouraged to leave immediately after playing to avoid congregating in the MSCI premises.
- Ensure that all personal belongings are with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything around the court area.