Locker/Shower Room GuidelinesAugust 19, 2020
Tennis and Badminton GuidelinesAugust 19, 2020
These guidelines will be implemented effective August 19, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The swimming pool is open daily from 7am to 6pm.
- A tracing form must be filled up prior to the use of the swimming pool as per IATF guidelines for contact tracing purposes.
- Member, spouses and dependents must fill out the tracing form in person with the sports attendant
- Prior reservation is required thru the Sports Supervisor or the Sports Attendant
- Only 3 lanes will be used at any time to allow for social distancing
- Assignment of lanes will be implemented
- No swimming lessons will be allowed
- A maximum of 1 hour per reservation will be observed.
- A grace period of ten (10) minutes will be allowed for latecomers.
- Full amount will be charged for no show appointments.
- Guests will not be allowed access to the Club at this time
- Wearing of proper swimming attire will be imposed. For male, swimming trunks is required, while swimsuit for ladies
- Do not share food, drinks or towels
- Always practice social distancing when taking breaks
- Bring your own towel
- Leave the swimming pool immediately as soon as your time is up
- If necessary, Shower at home
- Swimmers are encouraged to leave immediately after swimming to avoid congregating in the MSCI premises
- Ensure that all personal belongings are with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything around the pool area