Tennis and Badminton GuidelinesAugust 19, 2020
Gym GuidelinesSeptember 7, 2020
CLUB OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
(Effective August 19, 2020)
In anticipation of the government’s expected decision to bring back the National Capital Region (NCR) to GCQ status on August 19, the Club wishes to announce the proposed implementation of the following operational guidelines and protocols effective on that date.
I. OPERATION OF THE CLUB FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Sports and Recreation Facilities and Services
- The Sports and Recreation facilities and services will be open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- The following sports and recreation facilities will resume operations:
- Indoor Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Squash Courts
- Locker Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Parlor
- For reservation and appointment, please call 8-8178731 locals 552 or 220. Please note that only those with confirmed reservations will be allowed to use the facilities.
- Please visit www.makatisportsclub.com/sports-and-recreation for more details
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Operating time is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The following food and beverage outlets will re-open:
- Club Delicatessen (for food pick-up and delivery services and orders of food packages)
- Please visit www.makatisportsclub.com/dining-outlets/ for more details
- For additional inquiries, you may call 8-8178731 locals 444, 445, 446 and look for Lolita, Beng, and Neth.
II. GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
The Club will continue to strictly adhere to the following guidelines and protocols to ensure the general safety of everyone concerned:
- Only members, spouses, and dependents will be allowed to use the Club’s facilities.
- Upon entry, members and their companions will be subjected to body temperature check and will be required to accomplish the health questionnaire and Club waiver through the QR Code.
- Those without face masks and face shields will not be allowed entry.
- Foot baths will be made available at strategic areas.
- Physical distancing will be strictly implemented.
- Loitering around the Club is prohibited.
We will provide you updates and other relevant information, if any, as they become available.
Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club.