Gym / Swimming Combo PackageSeptember 19, 2020
Chinese New Year F & B PromotionsFebruary 14, 2021
These guidelines will be implemented effective November 11, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The squash court is open daily from 6am to 10pm.
BEFORE THE DRILLS
DURING PRACTICE DRILLS
- Hand sanitizers placed in front for use before and after each set
- Alternate use of Courts 1 & 2 to allow cleaning of courts and to allow courts to be ventilated
- Maximum play time 1 hour.
- 15 minute interval in between before next player is allowed to play in the same court.
- Equipment and gym bags are to be placed at the front of the court before play.
- Members must bring their own towels.
- Members must bring their own plastic bag to store all clothing and face masks used. These should be placed together with your bag and equipment.
- No clothing, mask towels, sweat bands/ headbands or equipment can be placed outside the court.
- Only drills are allowed. Games are strictly prohibited.
AFTER THE DRILLS
- A maximum of Two (2) persons are allowed in the court at all times.
- One (1) person is designated to handle the ball and to open/close the court.
- Wearing of mask is required at all times inside the court.
- No handshaking.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- No wiping of hands on the walls.
- Use your towel to wipe hands and face intermittently to avoid sweating on the floor.
- Maintain 2 meter distance at all times including breaks.
- Keep squash door open during rest period.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with soap and water after the match.
- Members are requested to leave the courts after the 1 hour session to allow for the court’s cleaning and sanitation.
- If necessary, Shower at home.
- Loitering after the squash game is strictly prohibited.