Swimming Pool GuidelinesMay 31, 2020
Tennis and Badminton GuidelinesMay 31, 2020
These guidelines will be implemented effective June 1, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The squash court is open daily from 8am to 5pm.
- A tracing form must be filled up prior to the use of the court as per IATF guidelines for contact tracing purposes.
- Member, spouses and dependents must fill out the tracing form in person with the sports attendant
- Prior reservation to all Squash courts is required ONLY thru the Supervisor or the Sports Attendant.
- To minimize queuing on specific court, the sports attendant will assign the court to the players to ensure social distancing.
- No trainers and coaches will be allowed to play with the members, spouses and dependents. (Single player only).
PERIOD OF PLAY
- The maximum playing time is one (1) hour
- Grace period of ten (10) minutes is allowed, No show, full charges will be billed accordingly.
- We will temporarily suspend accommodation of guests.
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court
- Single player only
- No group training will be allowed
- Use one (1) ball only.
- Mark your squash balls.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment.
- Wash your hands immediately or use a hand sanitizer/alcohol after every set.
- Do not share food, drinks or towels.
- Always practice social distancing when taking breaks.
- Transition and common areas surrounding the court still require the use of protective mask.
- Leave the court immediately as soon as your time is up.
- If necessary, shower at home.
- All players are encouraged to leave immediately after playing to avoid congregating in the MSCI premises.
- Ensure that all personal belongings are with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything around the court.