Food Pickup & Delivery ServiceMay 16, 2020
Barber Shop GuidelinesAugust 19, 2020
These guidelines will be implemented effective August 19, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The Beauty Parlor is open daily from 8am to 5pm.
- A tracing form must be filled out prior to the use of the Beauty Parlor as per IATF guidelines for contact tracing purposes.
- Member, spouses and dependents must fill out the tracing form in person with the Beauty parlor attendant.
- Prior reservation is required and must be done by calling the person in charge at local number 555.
- Walk ins will not be entertained and accommodated.
- A maximum of 1 hour per reservation will be observed.
- A grace period of ten (10) minutes will be allowed for latecomers.
- Full amount will be charged for no show appointments.
- Guests will not be allowed access to the Club at this time.
- The service will be limited to HAIR CUTTING only.
- Maximum of four (4) people, including the Beautician, are allowed inside the room.
- The Club will provide a safety gear to be worn during the duration of service which will be charged to the members’ account.
- Wearing of face shield or mask is required.
- Bring your own towel.
- If necessary, Shower at home.
- Kindly leave immediately after the service to avoid congregating inside the MSCI premises.
- Ensure that all your personal belongings are secured and with you at the end of the service and do not leave anything inside the Beauty Parlor.