Beauty Parlor GuidelinesJune 11, 2020
These guidelines will be implemented effective June 11, 2020 under the IATF General Community Quarantine protocols and will be subject to change. The Barber Shop is open daily from 8am to 5pm.
- A tracing form must be filled out prior to the use of the Barber Shop as per IATF guidelines for contact tracing purposes.
- Member, spouses and dependents must fill out the tracing form in person with the Barber Shop attendant.
- Prior reservation is required and must be done by calling the person in charge at local number 555.
- Walk ins will not be entertained and accommodated.
- A maximum of 1 hour per reservation will be observed.
- A grace period of ten (10) minutes will be allowed for latecomers.
- Full amount will be charged for no show appointments.
- Guests will not be allowed access to the Club at this time.
- The service will be limited to HAIR CUTTING only.
- Maximum of four (4) people, including the Barbers, are allowed inside the room.
- The Club will provide a safety gear to be worn during the duration of service which will be charged to the members’ account.
- Wearing of face shield or mask is required.
- Bring your own towel.
- If necessary, Shower at home.
- Kindly leave immediately after the service to avoid congregating inside the MSCI premises.
- Ensure that all your personal belongings are secured and with you at the end of the service and do not leave anything inside the Barber Shop.